**NEW OFFERING** private wine tasting:
We can offer a private wine tasting in a rustic and tranquil bush setting, complete with roaming alpacas and some of the busiest native bird-life on the island.
For those looking for a superior wine tasting experience at a relaxed pace, we've built a relationship with a person we consider to be one of Waiheke's finest winemakers. They represent an organic vineyard...and you will taste the difference.
This is an exclusive and unique opportunity to enjoy the full attention of the maker of some of the island's most sought after wines. The pre-orders from this boutique vineyard are so strong that the product can be hard to find.
The standard of the wine is remarkable and you'll benefit from the incredible insight and knowledge which is only available when you speak directly to the winemaker.
BESPOKE PACKAGES - Tailor make a package to suit your needs..........
Priced from $200 NZD per person (excludes lunch & ferry tickets)
Want a true local experience? We always use our in depth local knowledge to provide an authentic Waiheke adventure. Some ideas are below but let us know what you like & we'll help choose your adventure.
Also, if wine isn't your thing then please let us know as there are some great craft breweries on Waiheke and we can arrange tastings for you!
Nature & Nurture - ideas to choose from:
- Yoga on the beach
- Homemade muesli for breakfast
- Alpaca feeding
- Visit Onetangi Beach or Palm Beach
- Visit a Beachside cafe for lunch
- Tea Tasting/blending & visiting a local Jeweller
- Waiheke has 100km of marked walking tracks called the Te Ara Hura, your guide has completed them all and can take you on one of the walks
- Sunset at Mudbrick Vineyard enjoying 360 degree views
Afternoon/Evening Tours - ideas to choose from
- Explore the island of an afternoon/evening to make the most of the beautiful light that shines over the island at the end of the day
- Have a picnic at the beach and watch the sun set over the ocean
- Enjoy dinner at one of Waiheke's popular restaurants
Family Tours - ideas to choose from:
- Visit historic Stony Batter
- Feed the local Roosters & Alpacas
- Visit Onetangi beach
- Enjoy lunch at a cafe by the beach
- Wild on Waiheke for archery & laser claybird shooting
- Horse Riding
- Eco Zip
- Azzuro Groves Olive Oil Estate
For the Romantics - ideas to choose from:
- Walk through the Cascades Nikau Palm forest
- Picnic with a cheese platter & champagne at an isolated beach
- Enjoy lunch at a local vineyard
- Soak up the sunset at Mudbrick Vineyard whilst enjoying 360 degree views
Please see the Tour Information page for ferry information & other important notes